All prices are in USD. Copyright 2014 Survival Group. | Shopping Cart Software by Bigcommerce
- Please contact us for a return authorization number
- All returns must be unopened, unused, and resalable.
- Exceptions: ◦No returns after 5 days from delivery
- No returns on medical equipment, devices, or supplies
- No returns on custom sized, made, colored, products.
- Shipping charges are NON REFUNDABLE
Please contact us prior to purchase if you have any questions about our return policy.
IMPORTANT COURSE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Registration is accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE payment must accompany your registration.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS UNLESS OUR OFFICE CANCELS THE CLASS
If you cannot attend the original course date: We must be notified at least 24 hours in advance. We will transfer you to another course date one time only. If you are absent from class without prior notification to Survival Group, or if you do not attend the course date you chose for transfer, you will lose your registration fee. Survival Group reserves the right to cancel due to inclement weather or lack of enrollment.
- Courses will be canceled if registration is less than 6 persons.
- Course fees include text books, literature, supplies, maintenance, certifications and instruction.
- Please wear comfortable clothing. Do not wear jewelry or make-up.
- The practice sessions require strenuous activity. If you have medical condition, disability, or are in the later months of pregnancy, please consult with your physician first.
CONFIRMATION WILL BE SENT ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
PLEASE NOTE: Pre-registration is required for all courses.
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS on e-learning products.
Fee Disclaimer for American Heart Association courses
Use of American Heart Association materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the Association.
Survival Group is a Training Center is a designated in the AHA's Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) Training Network